Wherever you go, go with all your heart ♥- @AsmizaNadiah ( Twitter )

Feel glad


Well well, 9 months & still countingg.. Who's care? After I failed so many times with my past, yeah.. I keep walking. After that 'moment' happen. Nothing in my minds about love, heartless. Yes, I am.. But that time.

How weird our love story is? How i meet you like tak sengaja? I never put my hope to have someone like you.. Honestly, noooooo. Who are you? Who I am? I feel so small. Feel like no nothing in this world but you can talk alot with you all exprience & Islam. Every girls, dream to have someone can guide him to Jannah. Trust me beside her dad, of course her future-husband.

When I be with you now. Honest, I cant lie about this. You never stop make me smile whenever I mad or Sad. You always make me laugh with all your silly jokes. Hmm, I just want to appriciate you when I have time now.

Never give up, to achieve our dreams. Together. But, Allah know what is better for us. Never give up & keep fighting. Inshaallah, one day. I can be your wife, for real. Soon. I know always keep do'a for this and me too.

I love you... <3
- Thank you for reading -

No comments:

Copyright@2011-2012. All Reserved by Asmiza Nadiah