Wherever you go, go with all your heart ♥- @AsmizaNadiah ( Twitter )

Happy Aniversarry !!


Happy Aniversarry :) Sayang . .



Hay hay, Happy 5th for you sayangs !
I'm so sorry for all my mistakes.
All the best and Goodluck in your life.
Hope, you get a better life after this.


I love you, and I miss you very much.
I really do.


Happy Aniversarry !! :'D



p/s : It made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even they don't deserve our forgiveness.


Leave your EGO, otherwise everyone would leave you.


Love is when you shed a tear and still want him. It's when he ignores you, and you still love him. It's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry :')






Huggin'Kissin'Lovin'Missin',
YAYA :')






- Thank you for reading -

No comments:

Copyright@2011-2012. All Reserved by Asmiza Nadiah